There are many reasons why a virtual desktop may have been suspended. However, most of the cases regard free trial abuses.
In order to give you an idea on why your desktop has been suspended, below are a list of potential causes:
- you signed up using a temporary email or temporary phone number;
- you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of the free trial;
- you provided us with fake data;
- your credit card payment has been flagged as fraud;
- your virtual desktop has been hacked/infected and it threats our network;
- you have performed forbidden activities (e.g. network scans, IP infringements, etc.)
- an abuse report has been raised against you, and you failed to solve the problem;
- we have reasonable suspicions you have broken the law or our Terms & Conditions;
- you are involved in law enforcement procedures.
The vast majority of the suspensions are managed automatically. This could lead, in rare cases, to false positives, so, if you think your desktop has been mistakenly suspended, please contact us by opening a ticket.